Jan 18 - 21 , 2013
Tickets are available through ticketmaster.com, at the Cedar Park Center Box Office and by phone at 1-800-745-3000. Children who have not yet reached their 3rd birthday are free, but must sit in a parent’s lap.
$27 (VIP Bowl)
$20 (End Bowl/Loge)
$9 Early Bird Special
(Reg. $20, while supplies last, valid for 1/18 7:30pm, 1/19 11am, 1/20 11am performances only, expires 1/17)
General Parking: $10
Valet Parking: $15
Bus Parking: $30
2013 Shrine Circus
Due to popular demand, Cedar Park Center is pleased to announce the 2013 Ben Hur Shrine Circus is returning to Cedar Park Center January 18-21, 2013 for four days of enchanting elephants, tantalizing tigers, and amazing acrobats prepared to dazzle and astound.
PLUS! Come to the 2013 SHRINE CIRCUS ELEPHANT BRUNCH on opening day, Friday, January 18th at Noon. Admission and parking is FREE. The Elephant Brunch will take place on the Cedar Park Center front entrance lawn. At this time the circus elephants will be brought outside and served a feast of elephant friendly food. Take pictures and meet the clowns!
This year’s Shrine Circus has a Broadway theme—including an original new score, beautiful new costumes, and thrilling feats, many never attempted in the US previously. George Carden, the founder of America’s Original Three Ring Circus, said this about the upcoming shows, “Every year, we scour the world to find the best performances. We’re bringing a big show, the biggest we’ve ever put together. The spirit of the circus is to top anything and everything, each year.” Slated to appear are:
• Daniel Raffo, World Renowned Tiger Trainer. Direct from Argentina, Raffo’s bevy of beautiful Bengal big cats are untamed, untethered, and utterly unpredictable.
• Andrea and Lluvia, Courageous and Indescribable. This daring duo hangs high above the arena, by their hair while spinning at dangerous speeds and juggling flaming batons.
• Priceless Pachyderms, trained by Larry Carden. Tons, and tons of fun! Dancing elephants perform precision feats to Broadway-themed original score. Precious!
• Everyone’s favorite, lovable clown, Johnny and his surprising side kick, Baby Pach. Watch Johnny clown around with his “toy”. A family favorite!
• Oodles of Poodles. Clever canines cavorting on a challenge course. These are no ordinary dogs!
• Hernando and Marius, Motorcycle Madness. Not for the faint of heart, Hernando and Marius take motocross to new heights, combining dangerous daredevils and a delicate incline wire.
The Shrine Circus is the only interactive circus in the world! Our audience is warmly welcomed into all three rings of the circus floor for our famous Pre-Party one hour prior to show times to meet our performers, ride the elephants, and just clown around! This is a perfect photo opportunity to create memories that last a lifetime and beyond.
About Our Hosts: The Shrine Circus is a fundraising event for the Ben Hur Shrine Temple, known for their tireless and colorful participation in the community service projects and philanthropic pursuits. Shriners International is one of the oldest fraternal organizations in the world. For more information on Ben Hur Shrine, visit www.benhurshrine.org . Proceeds from the Shrine Circus benefit the Ben Hur Shrine Temple, and are not tax deductible as charitable contributions.
For more information, visit www.2013circus.com.
- Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 7:30 PM
- Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 11:00 AM
- Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 3:00 PM
- Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 7:30 PM
- Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 11:00 AM
- Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 3:00 PM
- Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 7:30 PM
- Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:30 AM
- Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 3:30 PM