Jan 17 - 20 , 2014
Tickets are available through ticketmaster.com, at the Cedar Park Center Box Office and by phone at 1-800-745-3000. All children 2 years of age and older must have a ticket for entry.
$9 - $35 ($9 early bird discount available through 1/13 only and for select dates)
General Parking: $10
Valet Parking: $15
Bus Parking: $30
Austin Shrine Circus
The Ben Hur Shrine Circus returns to Cedar Park Center January 17-20, 2014 for four days of enchanting elephants, tantalizing tigers and amazing acrobats prepared to dazzle and astound.
This year’s Shrine Circus is all new—including an original new score, beautiful new costumes, and thrilling feats, many never attempted in the US previously. Slated to appear are:
• Broadway Bo - The World’s Largest Performing Elephant. Trained by Larry Carden. In a jaunty top hat, see this incredible 5 ton pachyderm perform feats of precision and perfection.
• Magnificent Tigers - The dangerous, dynamic beasts of incredible beauty performing in the steel cage as their trainer courageously cues the wild and whiskered warriors to action! They are untamed, untethered and utterly unpredictable!
• Priceless Pachyderms - Trained by Larry Carden, dancing elephants perform precision feats with Gagnam style dancers featuring Bo, a one of a kind elephant who loves to show his talents!
• Guiming Meng - A talented guest from China entertains with his unique balancing act!
• Extreme Circus Riders - Not for the faint of heart, fast paced, highly energized two wheeled sensations!
• Everyone’s favorite clown, and his surprising side kick Baby Bo
• The Human Cannonball - World Record Holder, David Smith, Jr. is blasted from the booming barrel, soaring freestyle to his destination!
The Shrine Circus is the only interactive circus in the world! Guests are welcomed into the three rings of the circus floor for a Pre-Party one hour prior to show times to meet performers, ride the elephants, and just clown around! This is a perfect photo opportunity to create memories that last a lifetime and beyond.
For the past 64 years, the Ben Hur Shriners have brought the Shrine Circus to the Austin area as a major fundraiser for the local non-profit fraternity and operations of the local Shrine Center. The Shriners in Austin are best known for their community service, civic involvement in local parades and for their support of the Shriners Hospital for children. For the Ben Hur Shriners, the circus is more than a fundraiser; it is an opportunity to give back to Austin by making it possible for everyone to have a circus experience.
Help us kick off this year's Shrine Circus by seeing the elephants up close and meeting clowns and circus entertainers at Noon on Friday, January 17th. This event is FREE and open to the public. CLICK HERE for more information.
- Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 7:30 PM
- Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 11:00 AM
- Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 3:00 PM
- Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 7:30 PM
- Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 11:00 AM
- Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 3:00 PM
- Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 7:30 PM
- Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 11:30 AM
- Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 3:30 PM
Take advantage of discounted prices and group incentives while gathering your clients, employees, church group or scouting organization to attend any of these exciting events. Reservations: To reserve your group tickets please call 512-600-5013 or email the group sales department at email@example.com